Massage therapy has been proven to be beneficial in treating sleep disorders, high blood pressure, diabetes, lower back pain, immunity suppression, spinal cord injury, autism, cancer-related fatigue, post-operative care, age-related disorders, infertility, eating disorders, smoking cessation and depression. In fact, a single good massage session creates measurable “positive” biological changes to your body.
There are many different massage techniques and options available, find out which is the best massage choice for your personal needs…
–hover mouse over text to learn more–
Massage therapy provides many benefits, such as:
- Improved range of motion and decreased discomfort associated with body pain.
- Relaxes and softens injured or overused muscles.
- Reduces muscle spasms and cramping.
- Reduces recovery time for strenuous workouts and/or eliminates subsequent risk of muscle strain.
- Increases joint flexibility.
- Increased circulation allows the body to pump more oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs.
- Releases endorphins, the body’s natural painkiller – incorporated in treatment for chronic illnesses, injury and recovery from surgery to control and relieve pain.
- Helps to connect with body~mind spirit.